Limited companies are required by law to submit certain returns, forms, and reports to Companies House by a variety of filing deadlines.
The system is compliance based. This means that if you do not file within the specified time limits, the company will be liable to fines and penalties.
James Walsh Accountant Limited can assist in the preparation of your filing obligations, including:
- The annual return
- Forms relating to the appointment, resignation, and change of details concerning officers of the company
- Registration of changes in share capital
- Changes in the registered office
- Changes in the accounting period end
- General and special resolutions
- Financial statements (or abbreviated financial statements if applicable)
- Changes in the company’s articles
- Applications for the striking off of the company (solvent companies)
- Other statutory matters as they arise