Limited companies must be step up and registered in accordance with the Companies Act 2006.
Registration will include:
- The drawing up of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registration of the company’s legal name and the obtaining of a unique company registration number
- Registration the officers of the company
- Registration of the registered office of the company
- Registration of the shares issue and shareholders of the company
Please note that we are required by law, under the Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007, to formally identify all beneficial owners of the new company.
As part of the company formation processes we will ask all beneficial owners to provide two forms of identification (including at least one photographic ID and a utility bill).
Company formations do not include the registration of the company for VAT, PAYE or CIS, however these services are available separately from James Walsh Accountant Limited.